Murraya is a genus of flowering plants in the citrus family, Rutaceae. The most commonly known species is Murraya paniculata, also called orange jasmine or mock orange. It is an evergreen shrub or small tree native to Southeast Asia and Australia.
Murraya bonsai plants are popular ornamental plants because of their attractive glossy leaves and fragrant white flowers. They are commonly used for hedging, screening, and as potted plants. The plant prefers warm, humid climates, and well-drained soil. It can tolerate some shade but grows best in full sun.
Here are some additional details about Murraya bonsai plants:
- Leaves: The leaves are dark green, glossy, and oval-shaped. They are typically 5-15 cm long and arranged in pairs or whorls of three.
- Flowers: The flowers are white and fragrant, with five petals and a yellow centre. They bloom in clusters and attract bees and butterflies.
- Fruit: The fruit is a small, round, black or red berry, which is not edible for humans but can attract birds.
- Care: Murraya plants require regular watering and fertilization. Pruning can be done to maintain the desired shape and size and to remove any dead or diseased branches. The plant is susceptible to pests and diseases, so it is important to monitor for any issues and address them promptly.
- Overall, Murraya plants are a great choice for adding beauty and fragrance.
- Murraya Flowering Bonsai for Sale in Delhi & NCR Delhibonsai.
- Buy bonsai online in Delhi Gurgaon NOIDA and get a home-delivered gift for friends and festivals.